The MOCET M22 is easy-to-use high quality desk phone with versatile advanced features including secure calling with trusted layer security (TLS), secure real-time transfer protocol (SRTP), IP security (IPsec) virtual private network (VPN) client, and instant messaging. Based on IP3000 family technologies and design, the M22 series support up to three simultaneous lines and can be positioned in two tilt angles and has a wall mount option as well as support power choice of Ethernet PoE(*) and power adaptor. The M22 series can be configured through the backlight LCD or access to its web interface. TheM22 series can be automatically provisioned from a local or Internet based server using the built-in MOCET auto-provisioning and management protocols.
The M22 series supports many advanced features including 3-way on-phone conferencing, can transfer and receive calls using industry-standard SIP protocols, and can provide built-in music-on-hold (MoH) over IP network. The phone family is also interoperable with a wide range of SIP services and servers including those based on Metaswitch™, Broadsoft™, Freeswitch™, 3CX™ and Asterisk™. Therefore, the M22 series can be deployed and used anywhere there is a suitable local area network (LAN) with Internet access and a local or remotely hosted SIP server.
- 128 x 64 pixels LCD display with backlit
- HD audio chambers in handset and speaker
- 3 SIP lines with 6 calls appearances
- 8 programmable keys
- Two tilt angles for stand
- Built-in 2 Fast Ethernet & headset port
- Support of VLAN, IPsec VPN, and IPv6
- Complete SIP2.0 VoIP + networking protocols
- Optional external dial module (IP-EDMX)
- Optional EHS port for wireless BT headset
- Elegant innovative design with the latest technologies
- Asterisk, Broadsoft Metaswitch and Freeswitch, interoperability
- Support different models for selection